So this stuff has become a staple in our house! I make super easy desserts using it, and it is pretty diverse. I want to share some ways I prepare it so that is doesn't get too boring!
1. Plain Old Chocolate Pudding: I make is as directed on the box, but use Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk, as regular milk contains lots of carbs. I then whip up some heavy whipping cream with a little Natural Mate Sweetener in it to put on top!
2. Chocolate Mousse: Replace the milk with Half and Half and Blend it for 4 minutes on med/ Med high until it is fluffy. Serve Immediately.
3. Chocolate Pie: Mix 1 1/2 cup of Coarsely Ground Walnuta and 2 Tbsp of butter and press down into pie pan. Bake at 400º for 7 min. Let it cool and top with Chocolate pudding prepared like #1. Top with heavy whipping cream.
4. Keto Chocolate Ice-cream: Prepare Pudding like in #1. Spread into a shallow pan. Freeze overnight and scoop out like icecream. (Optional: Top with Coconut, Chopped Walnuts and Coarsely chopped Lily Chocolate.)
5. Keto Fudge Pops- Make The pudding using half Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk and half Half and Half. Poor into either popsicle molds or small plastic cups. Freeze overnight. (Optional: Add Almonds and Lily Dark Chocolate chips or a shot of chilled expresso)
Click the link below to buy on Amazon: